Monday, February 25, 2008

Uzumaki Naruto Shippuuden ! Saving the Kazekage!


It's Naruto here, Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's Number 1 Loud mouth Ninja! Sorry I haven’t been able to write in a while, but I’ve been out in the hidden village of the sand. Did you know Gaara became the Kazekage, what a rip off! Hey didn’t even have any internet connection there, when I was here I was soooo bored, that I just slept. Well not really I had to go and save Gaara. I think Sakura had more action than I did that day. She fought with some puppet guy... I think his name was Sasori, but don’t quote me on that. Kakashi sensei got really hurt, and he’s going to be the hospital for some time, and maybe ths time we will finally find out what is under that darn mask of his!
Anyways, we caught up with this weird one arm freak who kept saying Hmmm, what’s his problem? He made this clay animals that really ticked me OFF! Kakashi used his new technique where he created a dimensional hole that ate his arm. But those bastards killed GAARA! But that old woman saved his life. It was quite sad, that she gave up her life for his!


I thought that I lost him, someone just like me, with a demon inside of him, he had a demon inside of him just like I Do... He knew what it was like to be all alone. He knew what it was like to be alone! But he’s not alone anymore, and neither am I. He’s become the Kazekage, he’s got people that care about him now! He’s got people that love him! It was great, everyone from his village was there, cheering that he was ok! Well, I’ve got to go out and get some Ramen, saving people makes me really hungry!
I still can't believe that Gaara became the Kazekage in such time. But I won't let him be the only one that becomes the leader of a village. After All I'm Naruto, remember my name NARUTO! The next Hokage of the hidden village of the Leaves! UZUMAKI NARUTO!

3 comments:

ビリー said...

Hi!
Very good site
Please link to this site

Anonymous said...

I began a contribution as site for exclusive use of naruto. Please link to this site if I do not trouble you. I intend to publish a related story of naruto serially steadily from now on. Please cheer it.

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic site...

I've never seen anything like this before in my life :D

you use lots of pictures and humor just like me... we should be buddies!

Regards,
Gnarfard.

Powered By Blogger