Friday, February 15, 2008

Iruka Here!


Naruto is one of the most impressive young ninja’s I’ve ever seen, He’s come along so much ever since he began his training as a kid. I remember watching him grow up, and I think that he will be written down in history for all of time for being one of the greatest Shinobis’s. I remember when he used to eat a lot of ramen, and just keep on saying that he would become Hokage one day. Then I just thought he was just a little prankster just speaking out of his butt. But I kind of sensed that from the very first time I met that knuckle head, that he was destined to be something great.
I would gladly die for that young shinobi, so that he would live on and continue saving the entire world! When he was younger, he didn’t have that many friends, he was a loner, all he had was me. He lived alone, ate alone, and did everything alone. I saw a little of him in me. I was orphaned at a very young age, and I used to act just like him, but there was one big difference between the two of us. Naruto had the nine-tails demon fox deep inside of him. He was destined for greatness, his father was the Fourth... He has immense powers which I could only dream of. Naruto will surpass Hokage, with his love, and emotion, he may change the world with his very intesity... he’s Konoha’s number 1 louad mouth ninja!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Iruka would die for Naruto.. he's already sacrificed himself to save Naruto from that huge shuriken

and I also agree that Naruto has bucketloads of potential :)

Powered By Blogger