Friday, February 22, 2008

Re-Enter Uzumaki Naruto, Shippuuden TIME!


It has been a while since I’ve been home, just looking at everything after two years, just brings back some great memories! It seems to be more alive all of a sudden. I walked through the village the other day and I saw some people that I haven’t seen in all of this time. Everyone seemed to have changed a lot. A hooded man with glasses approached me, and he was upset that I couldn’t remember who he was... I wonder, who was that masked stranger! But then Akamaru and Kiba came down from a tree, and I was shocked to see how big that poodle had gotten. But some things were still the same, Hinata still fainted whenever she saw me, I know I hadn’t showered in days, but that’s just plain rude, the way she just fainted because of my body odor.
Sakura, looks like she grew up, and gotten a lot more smoking hot! You remember her old dress, it looks like she grew taller, and still wears that dress as a shirt! And they used to mock me for wearing the same brightly covered Orange jumpsuit all the time, well now I’m wearing a dark black and orange jumpsuit all the time. So HA! They wanted to test my training, so kakashi did his old bell gag, but this time Me and Sakura got them, Because Kakashi didn’t want to know what happened in the perverted hermits Book! HAHA.
I know that I have grown much stronger, and I will soon find Saskue. I have a destiny that is far greater than anything else in this world! I’m going to become the Hokage one day! What journeys lay hidden for me? What trials must I face? How many bowls of ramen will I be able to eat before it’s all over? Speaking of Ramen, I’m getting kind of hungry, but That perverted Hermit took all of my money man! Maybe Hinata would give me some money! Or would she just faint again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Hinata fainting and Naruto thinking it's because he smells funny

XD XF'ND

Powered By Blogger