Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ho Ho Ho... it's the great Toad Sage... back for one more


How do u like this sexy Action Shot???? I had Naruto take it... OH YEAH!
Man... it's be awhile... see I was stuck fighting with this dork... I was out promoting my new Book... " Kissy Kissy Goo Goo: The true Konoha Story" Which hits shelves December 21st... just in time for Christmas.... Sorry... I deviated... I was in such a heated battle... with this no body... I forget his name... Kisame... no that's not it... Ping pong... nope... that's not it either... Pang... Eh... whatever his name is...

But i'm not here to bore u with my tales... I bet my tales of great accomplishments are out there, you can probably read all about it... Or wait until they make the movie about me... hahaha... Well. that's all I have to say for now... Remember... BUY MY BOOK!!!! Comes out December 21st... tell everyone you know... get your very own copy of "Kissy Kissy GOO GOO: The True Konoha Story"


Jiraiya Out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll wait for that book then. ;)

Powered By Blogger