Saturday, November 10, 2007

Enter Uzumaki Naruto!!!








I think I went to the wrong channel... can some one direct me to Cartoon Network please... Believe it...



Hey it's me... Uzumaki Naruto... Number 1 loud mouth ninja... Jirayai just made take this disgusting action shot of him... [[ whispers]] I think he is trying to get a date off of Konohaspace...







Oh yeah... now that's better... Do u know what... this is my first time... ever talking to anyone on this internet thing... how are all of you? I'm doing good... how's your life been going for u so far... mines been going incredible... U know...My dad's dead... i don't know what happened to my mom... uhm... pops put a demon in me... uhm... i was an outcast... hmmm


Oh yeah... I wanted to let u all know that Jiraiya has been like a grand father to me... a very old perverted grandfather... who I would never ever... leave a nice beautiful young woman.. like Sakura... Well she'd probably kick his...


It's been so long since... Me... Sakura and Saskue were on a mission... it's been a long time... do u know what... Sakura did a painting... and when she showed it to me... i just wanted to find Saskue even more..





We used to be friends... We used to be friends... along time ago... along time a go... Aaaaaa AAAAA.... The Veronica Mars/OC theme song...

I wish i could have my own theme song... Oh wait... i do... SWEET... TIME FOR SOME RAMEN!!!!!! Later... i'm gonna get me some Ramen... and maybe score! Woot Woot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool post. i like that picture of naruto south park style.

Anonymous said...

right. he always wants to find Sasuke. And he always wants to be with Sakura... How bout being with hinata? hehe... read my new post. :p

Anonymous said...

hey, have you read the latest Manga?

Powered By Blogger