Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Toad Sage is back






Ho Ho HO, the great Toad Sage is back, and he's better than ever... Oh yeah folks, you can pick up ur very own copy of Jiraiya's love juice at any great ninja convienent mart...




Man, I was looking through some old photos, of me and the other Lengendary No bodys... hahaha... just kidding...




Man, what happened to Tsunade? She used to be so flat... well see kids, eating your vegetables and having a lot of protien can do wonders for ya! HO HO HO, what I would do to her in a dark alley, with her hands tied behind her back, and her not kicking my ass...


Look at that... Mr. Big Bad Soul Jumper... OOOOH look at me, I'm so gloomy ... I'm so sad... let me leave and become a loner, because I want to become Powerful... Orochimaru... look at what happened to him... he went off and become sooo evil... Tsunade is a medical ninja... Orochimaru is a loner who's great at Jutsus... and me the great Jiraiya is just a perv... who can summon toads!






Wait a minute... why does that sound so familiiar?





Naruto... Saskue... and Sakura... what is this... It's like looking into a smaller... bloder mirror... man... I really hope Naruto doesn't end up like me... I think honestly... we've all scarred these kids for life... I mean really... I think we have scarred them... what if Saskue grows up and leave the village, and tries to become stronger only to get revenge on someone that was once close to them... Oh Wait... he already left with Orochimaru... What if Sakura ends up wanting to be smart, beautiful and a Medical ninja? What if she becomes so incredibly strong? Oh Wait she has... My good ness... these kids need to get their own identities... next thing you know they'll be considered the greatest Ninja's in the entire world... even legendary status... and then... one of them becomes Hokage... my god... I'll have to put a stop to this... I need to talk to Orochimaru... see if he's in... I think the three legendary Sannin can take on three little ninjas!

RIGHT?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right. You book? Funny... I'll get one. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah what happened to tsunade she was so flat i like her now though

Anonymous said...

I love the latest photos ;)
Do you have large version?

Anonymous said...

haha. This is nice. they're the miniature legendary sannins.

Powered By Blogger