Tuesday, October 2, 2007

An old tale from an Old ramen lover!

Hi, today i'm gonna take a break, because I have a special guest for you all today. He's really old, he's lived in Konoha all of his life! But his name will stay secret! he has a lot of enemies!

Welcome my new young readers! Grab a nice steamy bowl of Rame, pull up a seat and I'll tell you a tale of a great hero, a great Shinobi warrior. Uzumaki Naruto of the Hidden Leaf Village! He is the resident number 1 Loud mouth ninja, who is unpredictable! So sit back and listen to this old mans tale of the Boy who harboured a demon within his soul!
Long ago when I was a Jounin, my team and I were off on a mission, while we were on our way home, we recieved news from my trusted messenger hawk that Konoha was under attack. My home was being attacked by the most power Demon of them all! The NINE TAILS DEMON FOX!!!! My time and I rushed back to our village to see it in total chaos! The Demon fox was unrelenting! Many great Shinobi warriors Died that day! A very close friend of mine died that night... Minato....The Fourth Hokage. At such a young age, death came to him to quickly! He just fathered a young baby boy... Uzumaki Naruto. The Foruth Hokage may he rest in peace, used his own jutsu and sealed the Kyubi inside of his own son! Hoping that the villagers of Konoha would respect him, and honor the fact that Naruto held the demon at bay! But to my dismay, no one loved or revered Naruto!
The last mission the Fourth Hokage sent me on was a top secret mission, which I still am working till this very day. For I was away from the Land of Konoha for so long! I would've gladly taken Naruto under my wing and trained him as my own! But dreams sometime never come true! But how Naruto has Grown. He's been the most loudest prankster! He always seem to amaze me, even when he didn't graduate from school, he still managed to become a gennin! The night he stole the sacred Scrolls. I was just returning home, and I was ready to stop anyone from harming young Naruto, but he seemed to be able to handle it himself. He was able to master the KageBushin no Jutsu in no time at all!
That's all for today, i must get back to my mission, and if you are willing to have me return! I shall... I'll tell you about my exploits, my adventures, and my mysterious life! goodbye fellow shinobi warriors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post. I added your blog to my blog list.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


This is the big one. Finding http://www.BuySellDirect.net is going to change the way I do business, selling FREE in an advance ebay like will never be the same again.


Do your self a favorite buy using http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.

Powered By Blogger