Wednesday, September 5, 2007

UZUMAKI NARUTO

I have anoter nice bowl of Naruto Ramen... Today's edition of Uzumaki Naruto Ramen... we'll be discussing the possibilities of who Naruto's parent's might be... Now... I'm very confused... how did Naruto grow up in the village all alone? did he live on his own the entire time, or did he live with a foster family. From what i've read... and what i've seen, he has his own apartment... But that's just odd, but then again they are a Ninja village... so they must be tough people! But who is his dad? Is it the fourth hokage? But I don't think so... people would call him the fourths son then... but they don't... it kind of makes me sad... to see Naruto live like that... but that is what actually fuels him... i bet not knowing who he is... fuels his urge to define himself... i guess he is luckier than most of us... he doesn't have someone else's shadow to live under... he has his own legacy to create... which makes him such a great hero... I can't believe that he is such a great hero... think about it... his life is soooo sad... that every triumph he makes... we cheer for him... we cheer for him... We will always cheer for him... because he's that hero who has nothing...

I already finished eating the RAMEN!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered who his parents really where. I didn't get to read all of the mangas, and I'm pretty sure, they aren't going to reveal that secret until he becomes Hokage or something.Nice blog by the way.just happened to wander. I read your other blogs, pretty funny, USHokage, facing off with a pretzel. later
Mike

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, they'll make some great story plot about who his parents were! nice Blog by the way!
xoxo
Sammy

Anonymous said...

I hope they let us know soon... or maybe they already did let us know... and i just never read it... is there a manga out there already? or is this whole thing a secret... hey le0dude... keep up the good blogging... i like your other blogs too... great stuff bro!

Anonymous said...

Poor Naruto... he is soooo cute... I hope he finds some happiness in the future... I wish he was real... hehe

Anonymous said...

Dude! From now on I'm gonna eat some Ramen when I read your freaking blog, next time write longer stories. I liked your other stuff on here! And a little bit of advice, write more! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Naruto... Naruto... Sakura doesn't know what she is missing out on... but don't worry, you belong with Hinata! Good question there le0dude... who are his parents! we americans don't know yet :B

xoxo
Danni

The BeetleskinAlchemist said...

gaara's father was the fourth of the sand village..that's all I'm saying. oh also, he is also a jinchuri

Anonymous said...

Duh The BeetleskinAlchemist! We all know that Gaara's dad was the fourth Kazekage! what's your point? lol
This time not so much love...cause of The BeetleskinAlchemist ... just kidding :p
Jenna

Anonymous said...

They were Yondaime and Kushina.

Powered By Blogger