Saturday, September 1, 2007

The First Bowl of Ramen


Hello my fellow Shinobi warriors. Welcome back from your extremely challenging missions, and just grab a bowl of Ramen and enjoy! This is my very first post for this brand new blog. And most of you are probably wondering why are you even here. Well you probably typed Naruto somewhere and found this. "Am I wasting my time reading this?". That is entirely up to you, so i won't waste any more of your time. I'll just list the topics I will cover, and you decide If i'm right for you, no pressure.

1. Naruto (of course) both Japanese and American versions.
2. Naruto fanfiction
3. Naruto theories ( Ranges from building up real chakra to crazy theories)
4. JUTSU'S
5. Advice ( how to become an effective shinobi)
6. game reviews.
7. anything else that can come to mind.

Oh, if you want, go ahead and read all other blogs out there, I'll wait, go out and read all of the blogs and then when your tired of reading everything else, just come back, grab a nice bowl of RAMEN and enjoy!
If your still interested in reading, keep going, if do as you wish!


Now the introduction phase, I am Le0dude from the hidden willage of the Oranges. In the land where the USHokage had a great battle against a pretzel, yet our fearless USHokage prevailed against that evil. Well moving on.
I'm a gennin, remember I'm a Naruto Level gennin, meaning I'm not that bright! but "Believe It" I'm that good. I know there are plenty of SHinobi's out there, so don't hide anymore, reveal some of your tall tales of heroic adventures.

Today's first Blog is an attempt to get people to read, and non-shinobi's to become a shinobi. In order to do that I must write a compelling and incredible story that will trap you in what I like to call my "No Blog escape Jutsu" now you can't leave.

I am an informed shinobi, I know a lot of things. Where to find certain Mangas, where to find the lost footages of the great shinobi warriors when they were in battle. I remember just yesturday witnessing the great Rock Lee facing off with Gaara for the first time. Or even the time when Lee got a little tipsy!
If you have questions, about anything ask, and we'll go from there. This will be a very interactive blog, ask what you want and you will recieve an answer, either from me or from someone else!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger