Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Naruto Shippuuden... DON'T READ if you haven't seen it

Don't read if you haven't seen naruto Shippuuden series just yet. Don't worry faithful readers, i will write more stuff later ons... today I have to write this cause it's fresh in my mind.
I recently watched episode 26 of Naruto Shippuuden, and I've also read the manga's. I loved the manga's it was so detailed and yet it was confined to such a small space. I'm sorry to say this but, this episode wasn't that great.... JUST KIDDING! It was awesome as always, it was incredible. I couldn't believe how great it was. The entire fight made you twist and churn.
I knew that Sakura survives, but there were moment's when I thought she wasn't going to make it! I love the puppet techniques that Sasori executes, they were incredible! 100 puppets. And in the end of the episode... he switched his body. But one thing got to me...

Sasori lost his parents at such a young age, when i read the manga's I always assumed that he had turned them into puppets, but this really shed some light on the matter. It made me feel sorry for the kid...he built puppet parents...is everyone in Naruto parentless... Well the really powerful ones anyways... Thats it for now... i'll have more to say later on folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, great blog, enjoyed reading it. I've only seen up to Shippuuden 25, but i've read all the mangas, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW MAN!!!! I didn't see that episode yet... you had to ruin it for me... BOOOO... just kidding... i've seen it!!!

xoxo
Danni

Anonymous said...

I know... Sasori's parent's died i think when they went on some sort of mission! But that episode was cool... I especially like 10 vs 100 puppets... Chiyo and Sakura did an awesome job!!!
Great blog by the way... I see that you've got a lot of em! I'll have to check em out!
Much love
Jenna

Powered By Blogger